Renting with Your Local Realty
Being a tenant can sometimes be frustrating, particularly when you feel that your real estate agent doesn’t provide you with courtesy and respect in responding to your requests.
At Your Local Realty, you are a valued client - and as such, you will receive respect and support as our customer:
- We value open and honest communication, seeking to find a “win-win” solution with you wherever possible.
- We will respond quickly to enquiries about prospective properties for lease.
- We provide inspections by appointment at flexible times to accommodate your schedule.
- We provide multiple payment options so that you can pay as best suits your needs.
- We deal with maintenance issues promptly and minimise disruption for you.
- Our Entry Condition Reports are clear and detailed, and backed up by photographs to protect your bond at the end of your tenancy.
It’s important that you understand your role as a tenant so that we can work together to ensure that your tenancy is as easy and event-free as possible.
Contact us at the office, via phone at 1300 957 957 (YLR YLR) or email (email@example.com), to discuss further.
For a good overview of your rights and responsibilities as a tenant, review the Tenant Resources (RTA FORM 17a) the Pocket Guide for Tenants from the Queensland Residential Tenancies Authority, which can be downloaded here.